My son beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
Over the years, I find myself repeating various quips when life throws challenges and obstacles our way. I don’t take credit for most of them. They just come out when the appropriate circumstance occurs.
Someone once suggested that I should jot them down and share them with family members. They are personal quips, not Scripture. But they help me focus on the important things in Life. Maybe one of them may benefit you with the circumstances you are currently working through.
Here are a few:
- Life is a learning process preparing one for eternity.
- Life is an obstacle course drawing one either towards God or away from Him; the choice is always yours.
- Life is a bowl of cherries; you are either waddling in the pits or enjoying the taste.
- Life is a journey down a road with views of goodness and evilness on either side of you – you choose which side you view, support, and emphasize.
- Life teaches us there are people who serve you expecting nothing in return and others who stand at your door with their hand out expecting something from you while dishonestly stating, “I’m here to help you.”
- Life is a treasure hunt to discover the love of your life – God Almighty.
- Life is an exercise of discovering God, self, truth, and purpose.
- Life is learning about personal responsibility for oneself while serving others to likewise grow in responsibility for themselves until everyone is fully sharing their gifts and talents with each other becoming a community of responsible people.
- Life is searching, gathering, and discarding different values until one has a priceless treasure chest of eternal truths to live a full, abundant life.
- Life without God is an empty soul longing for a home with real love, joy, and peace.
- Life with God gives meaning, purpose, and significance in everything one does.
- Life is coming to know God, walking with Him, and becoming like Him in character and purpose.
- Life throws lemons at us each day; our job is to convert them into lemonade.
- Life has no real meaning apart from God.
- Life is God’s greatest gift to us.
- Life is God’s reflection of Himself in you.
- Life is God’s priceless investment in you.
- Life reveals God’s magnificence.
- Life begets life.
- Life is for the living, not the dead.
- Life is as complicated or simple as one chooses.
- Life is best lived with the endgame in mind.
There are more. These are only the ones that came to mind this morning. Hope you find one applicable in your walk with our Lord and Savior. Until next time.
Rooting For You in Christ!
Encourager & Author of e-Books
Encourage a Friend…Share Today’s Message!