2 Corinthians 4:5
For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.
Why Jesus Christ?
What makes Him so special?
Why bother to investigate HIS life?
In short, as a Christian, I believe HE is the Christ (Messiah of the Old Testament) prophesied to lead Israel and Gentiles (all humanity) into one worldwide ruling government which will last forever.
His claims and life were written down and preserved for you and I to examine the evidence and prove or disprove the facts.
Like many who have gone before me, after study and investigation, I have accepted Him as my Lord and Savior.
I have come to believe as witnessed in the life of others and/or myself:
- He restored mankind’s direct relationship with the Creator God sacrificing his vicarious life for all people from all tribes and nations.
- He is alive as the first new human – a resurrected being with a new body combining the spiritual with physical.
- He has promised to return and fulfill God’s plan for mankind by combining heaven and earth into one new world order.
- His ways outline the real values and macro purpose to build a solid foundation for your life to stand upon.
- HE is the best mentor and partner one will ever have to help you realize real freedom, flourishment, and fulfillment for yourself and others.
- He is the incarnate God.
So, if you haven’t yet investigated the facts for yourself, whether or not you are scared to discover the truth and change your life for the better, why not put God to the test? I did. And so have many of you. What we have discovered is HE has proven HIMSELF over and over again HE is who HE claims to BE.
So, if you haven’t yet taken the time to truly investigate the evidence yourself, why not begin this year?
Below are a few more Scriptures referring to how the early Church regarded Jesus.
He first found his own brother Simon and said to him, “We have found the Messiah” (which means Christ).
Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”
for he (Saul) powerfully refuted the Jews in public, showing by the Scriptures that the Christ was Jesus.
But Saul increased all the more in strength, and confounded the Jews who lived in Damascus by proving that Jesus was the Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.
Rooting For You in Christ!
Encourager & Author of e-Books
* Dancing With God: Life-Giving Theology Explained
* Great Business Emulates a Good God
* Be Radical…Follow Christ!
* Simply The Messenger
* Unequally Married
Encourage a Friend…Share Today’s Message!